Coronavirus Update: Business as Usual.
As COVID-19 continues to affect the UK, Dyno-Rod has implemented the following extra measures to reduce risk
Covid-19 is affecting everyone but we are continuing to service our customers. In line with government guidelines we are starting to return to our "business as usual" service.
- In advance of any attendance, our teams will check if there are any health concerns, knowledge of symptoms or illness at the site address
- All engineers call prior to attendance offer guidance and reassurance on how they will approach the work and distance themselves from others in the property
- We no longer ask for a customer signature to ensure social distancing is adhered to
- Sanitation is vitally important to protect both engineer and property occupiers and all our field engineers can disinfect as they go
- Our engineers use the appropriate PPE for the situation
Dyno Rod’s Health & Safety protocols mean if a Dyno-Rod employee feels the job is unsafe or non-essential (Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland only) then they are entitled to not attend. Due notice will be given to the customer.
We recognise that current events are unsettling, but rest assured, Dyno-Rod is here for your drainage and plumbing needs in these unprecedented times
To book a job online please click here
*Dyno-Rod continues to follow the government guidelines for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland